Personal Service Agreement - AT&T Mobility Contract
The wireless contract between Texas Tech and AT&T Mobility was amended effective June 1, 2008.
The Personal Service Agreement is different from the Business Service Agreement.
Some of the benefits TTU and TTUHSC faculty, staff and retirees can take advantage of under this new agreement for their personal use are:
TTU/TTUHSC Employee and/or Retiree Eligibility
Under the agreement with AT&T, Texas Tech employees/retirees are eligible for plan discounts and special phone pricing based on a valid Texas Tech University and/or Texas Tech University Health Sciences e-mail address.
Employee Discount and Phone Pricing
- Personal plans – 20% discount is eligible for voice and data plans
- Family Talk Plan - 20% discount is eligible for the primary voice line and data plan
- TTU/TTUHSC employee and/or retiree’s may purchase any equipment AT&T Mobility currently offers.
- There are no equipment discounts on the iPhone .
- TTU/TTUHSC employee and/or retiree’s may choose the following contract options:
- One Year Commitment
- 50% off AT&T’s National Contracted Reference (NCR) price or $50 off AT&T’s Business Markets Group 2 yr commitment price.
- NCR refers to AT&T’s no-commitment pricing
- Two year commitment
- $75 off of AT&T’s Business Markets Group 2 yr commitment price.
- TTU/TTUHSC Employee and/or Retiree’s may do the following at one of AT&T’s corporate owned retail stores:
- Take advantage of any of the retail stores current offers or promotions
- Sign up for the 20% monthly discount
- Purchase equipment
- Purchase accessories
- Make account changes
The Staff at the AT&T Corporate Owned Retail stores in Lubbock are aware of the new contract.
In Lubbock, please visit the following locations:
- 601 North University
- 5109 82 nd Ste. 4
- Voice devices – 12 months
- Data devices – 18 months
Please contact Communication Services Customer Service at 806-742-2000 if you have questions.