In This Issue
Texas Tech University System
Texas Tech University
Texas Tech University
Health Sciences Center
Angelo State University
Frazier Alumni Pavilion Game Day
Football season is right around the corner, the TTAA staff looks forward to seeing all alumni at the Official TTAA Pre-Game Party inside the Frazier Alumni Pavilion at the first home game on Saturday, Sept. 2, 2006.
This season TTAA has teamed up with three huge supporters of Texas Tech and Lubbock, Saturn of Lubbock, Radio Lab and Standard Sales, to bring you experiences like never before at the Official Pre-Game Party.
Saturn of Lubbock will have four of their top-of-the-line vehicles displayed outside of the Frazier Alumni Pavilion on game days. This display will allow alumni to view the new vehicles and visit with Saturn representatives about the vehicles. Who knows, perhaps you will drive off in a new Saturn vehicle after the Red Raider victory.
Radio Lab has provided TTAA with two flat screen High Definition TVs to allow alumni to watch and experience other collegiate football games from around the country in HD. Should there be any questions in regards to the televisions and/or the technology behind these state-of-the-art televisions, please ask one of the TTAA staff members and he/she will have Radio Lab contact them.
Standard Sales has been a long-time supporter of TTAA, and they will provide signage, promotional products and good old-fashioned support of TTAA and Texas Tech.
Here is a rundown of the Official Pre-Game Party hosted by TTAA at the Frazier Alumni Pavilion.
Membership card required for entrance:
- Members who do not have their cards can be looked up on the Tech database to gain entry into the pavilion.
- Members may bring two (2) guests with them at no charge. Guests beyond that number will be charged $5 per person.
- Non-members wishing to enter for a $5 fee MUST be accompanied by a current member of the association.
- Non-members not accompanied by a member will be required to pay a $10 fee to enter.
- Alcohol may not be brought into or taken from the Pavilion at any time. There are no exceptions.
- Food may not be brought into the Pavilion. There are no exceptions.
- Texas Tech alumni can renew or join TTAA at the check-in table starting three (3) hours before game time.
Alumni Association memberships available:
|Century||$100 and up|
|Bronze||$250 to $499|
|Silver||$500 to $999|
|Gold||$1,000 to $2499|
|Platinum||$2,500 or more|
|(All membership levels on an annual basis.)|
The TTAA staff looks forward to seeing all Texas Tech alumni at the Official TTAA Pre-Game Party inside the Frazier Alumni Pavilion at the first home game on Saturday, Sept. 2, 2006.
WRECK 'EM TECH!