Texas Tech University
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Texas Tech University Press
Explore the Midwest in "America's 100th Meridian"
2007 Membership Calendar Photo Contest
Don’t miss this opportunity to truly get involved with Texas Tech. We are looking for the best campus photos to include in the 2007 Membership Calendar. So if you have ever wanted to see your work hanging on the wall, send us your best Texas Tech photos today.
- You must be a current member of the Texas Tech Alumni Association to enter. Please include your membership dues with your entry or join online at www.TexasTechAlumni.org.
- Submit as many photo entries as you like.
- All entries must be received no later than June 30, 2006.
- Please submit your original 35mm or larger (horizontal only) or high-quality digital photos.
- Please use a separate entry form for each photo submitted. Be sure to include your name, e-mail address and daytime phone number.
Photo Contest Guidelines:
2007 TTAA Membership Calendar Photo Contest Entry Form
Selections will be based on content, quality and clarity of photos. Winning photos and credits will appear in the 2007 Texas Tech Alumni Association Membership Calendar.
For more information, please contact:
TTAA Assistant Marketing Director
806.742.3641 or email@example.com